"Not all who wander are lost"

"Not all who wander are lost"

Monday, October 18, 2010

Has Assumed Everyone Knew (and you know what they say...) Blog 0

So after writing Blog 1 and 2 it was brought to my attention that some details about my trip were not clear, so this will be a very short explanation of what i'm doing in Europe.
I've wanted to study abroad for a few years now, mainly to master the French language.  I finally got the chance, and now here I am, in France.  
I will be here for 4 months, August 15-December 20, 128 Days.  
The first month will be spent travelling: 3 weeks with my mom and grandma, and 1 week with my school group, we are going to see a lot of France, Switzerland, and Germany (and we snuck a trip to Italy in today)
The next three months i will be living with a host family and going to school at the University de Pau et les Pays Ardor, taking TONS of French classes.  My blogs are my way of keeping in touch with people :)
Guess that is about all you need to know,
Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment